Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Finally a smart tool and easy to use - A B4Playing user testimonial

Thank you, B4Playing, for making my life easier. I have downloaded your client few days ago and a whole new world, which I was not aware of, is now at the tip of my hands.

I am an online Poker player, for the last 3 years. I enjoy spending weekends, usually late at night, playing at PartyPoker. I consider myself as a professional (I love these new comers) and once in a while I love playing with other professionals.

Your poker tournaments alert system is awesome. It became my scheduler and I really like it. (Can you connect it to Microsoft Outlook?)

I was not aware that there are so many poker rooms over the net. Went and played at Pacific Poker and I really enjoyed the different look and feel. I am now playing on 4 different poker rooms and I love it. I use the bonus optimizer and go to the ones that give me the highest.

The only downside with your tool is the fact that I am spending more time playing now!

Keep doing a great job. I sure am going to refer it to some of my neighbors.

B4Playing user.

No comments: