Thursday, October 11, 2007

Rummy Royal

I have a good friend named Shay Shevach, CMO at Rummy Royal (www.rummyroyal.com). He does truly exceptional work there – and I’m saying that because I truly mean it, not just because he’s my friend.

I was checking out the affiliate program he runs there, Rummy Affiliates (www.rummyaffiliates.com) and couldn’t have been more impressed with what I saw. He has created an ingenious program where, in three very simple steps, anybody can begin earning money. Not only that, but US players are accepted here – something rare in the online gambling world.

I’m not talking about just a little bit of money, either. Rummy Affiliates offers a whopping 25%, not just as a starting rate, but forever! Where else can you get revenue shares that high? I’ve personally never seen it. Drop by the site the next time you have the opportunity – you’ll be very glad you did.

No comments: