Tuesday, October 9, 2007

CAP Euro

I've written this 2 days ago in Barcelona Spain, but fell asleep before posting it…so I am putting it now:

I’m at the CAP EURO 2007 conference right now and things are going tremendously well. The first day’s main event included a late night networking party that gave us all the opportunity to get to know one another and make new contacts.

Day two was the first main conference and expo day. It included the beginning of registration, and lots of different speakers and conference opportunities. Unfortunately, I was so packed, since B4Playing is at the spotlights we had to put our time to meet the people. I must say that the organization is great, and event is a huge success. The afternoon party and networking sessions gave me the opportunity to talk to some of the people I’d already met, and to meet a few more great contacts. I’ll be sure to keep in touch with them! Great opportunities abound!

No comments: