Wednesday, November 7, 2007

B4Playing at Ad-Tech

NYC, either you hate it or you love it, I am from the lovers side. The Ad-Tech in NYC was one of the biggest, if not the biggest conference for online media I ever seen. Great lectures, huge exhibition (450 booths) and around 10,000 visitors. This was one the best places to find technologies, sources, media, advertising opportunities, partners and affiliates. The B4Playing Comparison Shopping tool for the online gambling industry attracted a lot of attention from anyone we talked to. Practically, we are going home with huge amount of valuable contacts. I think one of the biggest proof we had a success is that after a day and half I ran out of business cards and I did bring with me over 400 :)

Below are some pictures from At-Tech conference and NYC (and also my first time in my life trick n treat).


Halloween




A taste of midtown Manhattan




The M&M store


And the convention




No comments: